MADE BY RECRUITERS FOR RECRUITERS
Springboard is the Australian-built, consumer-style recruiting platform that creates the superior, seamless candidate experience your employer brand deserves and unlocks the productivity your recruitment team needs.
Fast, flexible, easy to set-up and smoothly integrated with your tech ecosystem, Springboard is totally bespoke. We design solutions around your specific needs – whether that’s attrition, attraction, high volume or building engaged talent communities. It’s your Springboard, not ours.
These are just some of the benefits and features of working with a business that’s run for recruiters by recruiters:
DESIGNED TO ATTRACT AND ENGAGE THE BEST
- Our mobile optimised career site will help you make a great first impression
- Candidates will engage with your brand not just a job
- Your recruitment process will speed up with a meaningful 2-way SMS, chatbot interactions and email communication
- You’ll be able to pool talent into segmented pipelines ahead of hiring demand
FAST, FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO SET UP
- Our smoothly operating interface delivers a simple, clear, brand-led recruitment process
- A unified platform allows intelligence to flow between your teams
- Whether hiring specialists or high volume, it will keep up with the needs of the business while reducing time and cost
- Springboard measures and predicts workforce demand based on objective, qualified real-time dat
ELEVATE THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE
- The 1-click apply for any job, on any device, is perfect for busy, time-poor candidates
- Springboard will keep candidates engaged with innovative 2-way SMS, chatbot and email communication
- Automated progress alerts will keep candidates up-to-date throughout the journey
- You’ll be able to target and promote personalised job recommendations
- Springboard brings a feature-rich interface to every device
- Integrate up to 30 vendors, keeping the interface and data in one place with one login.
- Virtual solutions cater for interviews, career fairs and assessment centres
- In-depth analytics will allow you to track ROI and forecast workforce demands