Our client PeopleReady, attracts more than 1 million candidates annually to staffing and short term labour positions. The client required an e-recruitment solution that increased reach into the market by creating virtual talent communities of prospective candidates, whilst also providing a seamless online apply experience that could be completed on a mobile device in under 20 mins.
- Direct sourcing solutions with increased reach via SEO
- 100% automated apply, selection and onboarding
- Mobile first easy apply complying with all North American state and province laws
PeopleReady has invested heavily in innovative mobile first work scheduling and dispatching technologies, but lacked a digital online sourcing solution to attract and engage candidates. PeopleReady selected Springboard e-recruitment platform to replace its existing solution to simplify the online candidate experience, increase conversion by solving the following challenges:
- No direct sourcing to channels such as Indeed, Google for Jobs and niche platforms
- Simplify a multi platform architecture involving complicated double ad posting
- Email integration with assessment vendors lead to high drop off rates
- An engaging, mobile optimised apply experience that guides candidates through application, online selection, employment form signing, WOTC, W4 and I9 processes via a safe, remote process.
- Highly localised job recommendations
- Direct integration with 4 external vendors with an all from the browser, no email interruptions approach
- Solution launched within 15 weeks, on-time and under-budget
- 70% mobile-device application rate
- 15% increase in conversion rates within the first 2 weeks of go-live
The Springboard team allowed us to design a candidate flow that met the needs of our business. The team was quick to pivot and solution as areas of opportunity were identified for improving the candidate experience.
Launching a solution with operational reporting allowed us to immediately monitor candidate flow to allow for quick adjustments of sourcing strategy. Very positive partnership with the entire implementation and technology teams.Tina Radosti, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, PeopleReady North America